I got trashed right after this. We're talking hail . . . and then I had to get on the very busy interstate heading into Denver. No me gusta. All is good though. I made Denver safe and sound.
i must say...i am very impressed with you my dear friend. I cannot wait to hear about everything when you get back home. miss you. hope you have or had fun in denver. keep riding and keep blogging.
4 comments:
Get some fantasy tips from Shannahan while you're there cause you'll need all you can get when you battle out w/the Fiz.
i must say...i am very impressed with you my dear friend. I cannot wait to hear about everything when you get back home. miss you.
hope you have or had fun in denver.
keep riding and keep blogging.
yea seriously. you're making great time. Your google map is nuts. That little 'A' Pin is practically in the middle of the country!!!!
were you on first base when you sent your GPS location!?!?!?!?!? how cool
Post a Comment