Monday, September 15, 2008

Globosphere

7 comments:

benjamin said...

no way. that was really weird for some reason.

did you stop in nashville at all? cause i freakin live here. whatever.

eat well, my friend.

Ashley said...

man i hope youre still in knoxville. if so, call me tomorrow or write me on here. ill check your blog again in the morning. i dont have to work tomorrow and ill treat ya to a nice cold beer and a burger for lunch if you want! hope youre sleeping well.

Gregg said...

i'm in chattanooga now, via motorized vehicle, but will be heading back to knoxville soon. thanks for the offer. bummed i missed it.

Ashley said...

sweet let me know when youre coming back. and think about my offer about moving into the condo. (i left that comment on your blog before this one.

Brian said...

wow, you were in and out faster than a Christian on a honeymoon.

Glad to see that you'll be back soon though. Please call, and don't worry... no fast food, mexican, or pizza I promise.

Brian said...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2008/09/22/cook.or.nude.bicyclist.kgw

I would be lying if I told you I didn't wish this story were about you...

it's never too late you know

Brian said...

ah well it doesn't look like it'll let you view the link.

For the record, it was a story about a nude bicyclist.