So is it a church? I have not the slightest clue, and I'm a little afraid to guess.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
what the . . . ?
So I was having a euphoric ride. I promise, it was like 30 miles of downhill AND there was a crazy tailwind. So I'm riding along, and the tree branches are bending away from me, there's debris trying to go as fast as I am down this hill, but there is no wind on me. At all. It was like antigravity. It was like an air stampede, and I was the great white stallion leading the charge. I was in a good place, and then I came across this.

So is it a church? I have not the slightest clue, and I'm a little afraid to guess.
So is it a church? I have not the slightest clue, and I'm a little afraid to guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment