Saturday, July 19, 2008
waiting on a youtube upload
So I'm stuck in the Monmouth, OR library, waiting on a video to upload from my camera to youtube. I always think of stuff I need to do on the computer when I'm away from one, and then as soon as I sit down, blank. So now, I'm just trolling around the web. Blah blah blah. Today is my 4th day, and I tried to wake up late, because I've been getting too tired to go anymore in the evening, and I get really bored sitting around camp. And I'm no good at gauging how much distance I can cover, and how fast. Like today, I'm about 3 miles from where I planned on sleeping, and I got into town at 1:30. Great. Still uploading. So now, I have to figure something out on where to sleep. I guess I'll try to answer what I think most people's questions would be. My butt is incredibly sore, along with my shoulders and hands.I allow myself one bought meal a day, but this might make me go bust. I'm thinking I will hit up a hostel whenever possible, but other than that, I'll allow a hotel every week and a half. Traffic does buzz me. I've only gotten harrassed once, today, and all they did was yell at me. S T I LL uploading . . . Gosh, I can't think of any other questions to answer. If you feel like it, ask. I'm the kinda guy that thrives on prompting. (<- I just wanted to say that, it might not be true) And yes, still uploading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What do you eat when you don't buy a meal?
and how many miles have you been going per day?
and how many beer cans have been thrown at you?
Post a Comment