Saturday, July 12, 2008

okie dokie

I promise I'm going to at least try biking across the country, but as of right now, I haven't ridden a mile. The bike is probably still in transit to Oregon from Knoxville, and I'm in San Francisco with the Fizzle and a hell of a hostess. Camping, hiking, Chinatown, and a presidential Jesus are all the major bases I feel like covering. I don't have too much to say, except I am almost sure I will be on the road toward the Pacific from Portland sometime late next week, without any major hiccups, which there have been plenty of, so we'll see. I'm going to sleep in the Portland airport tonight.

1 comment:

Brian said...

malkovich,
i'm thinkin fast but talking slow so listen up.

t h a n k y o u f o r g r a c i n g m e w i t h y o u r p r e s e n c e a t t h e b e a c h f o r m y b a c h e l o r p a r t y . G o d s p e e d .